Sunday, March 24, 2019

This Is A Test

I am now testing the code of this blog as I make my own custom theme for it! How exciting! I will now try each of this platform's posting features so that I might style them appropriately whilst using this as a preview!

This is bold text! 

This text is in italics! 

And this one is underlined!!

And this is struck through!  

And this is a link to a Youtube video that plays Disney piano covers!  

And Now I'll add a video!


Here's some emojis! 💗💖💖💙💚💛💜💪💪😎 ~UwU~


That's a line break! Oh hey italics are back I didn't even do that on purpose!! How exciting!!! 

Here's some text that are centered!!! 
Here's some text a little to the right this time.

  1. This sure is an ordered list! 
  2. Wow I was right it sure is! 
  3. Still is! 
  • Now this is an unordered list! 
  • Isn't it so aesthetically pleasing?
  • Is this post as exciting to you as it is to me?
 This is a quote!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels